Table of Contents
- SO Notification 2020
- IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility
- Specialist Officer salary
- Ibps SO Cutoff Score
- How to Apply
IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment 2020 Apply Online ,IBPS Cut off Score,IBPS Scale-1 Officer detailed Notification 2020.Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 647 posts of Specialists Officer jobs vacancy released in the field of IT,Rajbhasha Adhikari,Agricultural Field,Law,Marketing & Hr Officers.
IBPS Specialists Officer Examination 2020 Notification
IBPS Specialists Officer examination 2020,The SO posts will recruit through following lists of Participation Banks in india
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2020 lists of Vacancy
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 20 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 485 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 25
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 50
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 07
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 60 Posts
IBPS SO Registration 2020 Details
IBPS SO registration for online examination (Preliminary and Main) for IT,HR,Marketing and othe Posts Details
- Online Form submission between – 02.11.2020 to 23.11.2020
- Payment of Online Fee Between – 02.11.2020 to 23.11.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre-exam– December
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam – DEC 26 & 27 Day
- Preliminary Exam Results Publishing date – January 2021
- Date of download main exam Call Letter – Jan 2021
- Main Exam held on – 24.01.2021
- Interview date – February 2021
- Provisional Allotment- April 2021
IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility 2020
Graduation and Post Graduation/MBA/PGDM.PDBM in IT,HR,Agricultural & Management.
Minimum 20 years & maximum 30 Years .
- Online Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
IBPS SO Cut Off Score:
- During Online Main Examination you have to secure high scores and then can be considered shortlisted for interview.Exact cut off score will decide by authority during selection of candidates as per notification.
- Candidate who Shortlisted in the Online Main Examination for CRP SPL-X,Nodal Banks will call for Final interview.
IBPS SO Salary
IBPS SO job salary can start from Rs. 23700- Rs. 42020 as per notification along with DA,TA,HRA,Medical Insurance and etc benefits.
Candidate are required to pay online application fee Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
How to Apply IBPS Specialists Officer Apply Online 2020
Candidates interested Ibps IT Officer,HR Manager and other Scale 1 Vacancy and completed eligibility norms as per recruitment notification may registered there details on Official site at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpsplxoct20/basic_details.php